I am no longer micro-managing and I’ve learned to ‘let-go.’
I’m enjoying running my business again! “
Are the executives in your organization working on high-level strategic work or wasting time on minutiae and putting out fires?
How much time are your organization’s executives investing in developing their people?
We work with the leaders and managers to improve leadership skills so they become an integral part of the habits of thinking, feeling and acting which provides a common language throughout the organization. Our executive coaching features a comprehensive leadership personality assessment combined with a 360 degree feedback model, from which we will identify strengths to build a powerful leadership development strategy.
- The three (3) strategies that separate mediocre performing teams from Champions
- The two (2) key ingredients to improve leadership in an organization to get Champion Level results
- The four (4) Core Dimensions that instantly improve leadership communication when applied
- The two (2) skills/strategies that leaders who want to improve performance results must consistently apply
- How to communicate to influence as a powerful leader
- The 4 Rules & the 9-Steps to Effective Delegation that will eliminate micro-managing
- How to have confrontational conversations in the workplace when necessary, and coach others to do so
- How the best leaders balance accountability and respect to get things done without creating resentment
- How to create a “Team Agreement” that gets “buy-in” and commitment from all team members, improving teamwork
- How to create a high-performing, high morale “commitment culture” instead of a cynical, resentful “compliance culture”
- A simple process for getting all negative issues impeding great teamwork and improved organizational performance on the table to be addressed in a positive manner
- The six (6) keys every leader or manager must know to improve performance and create a high performing business team – what they are, how and when to apply each
- How to create “Behavioral Performance Standards” to improve employee morale, and employee performance
- How leaders can improve by understanding the difference between “ability” and “willingness” and how to effectively address each
- How to easily give “feedback” and “feedforward” – what the difference is and why both are vital
- How to create a system of consistent feedback/feedforward that you can easily fit into your busy schedule
- A stressfree model for effective feedback that manages growth and progress – “The Performance Log”
- A Leadership communication model that gets results by building trust and respect through every interaction
- How leaders can improve by confronting issues effectively without creating conflict or guilt
- Problem-solving and decision-making models that can improve leadership immediately
- Learn how to identify and eliminate the de-motivators to performance
- And much more!
This comprehensive executive and leadership coaching system is perfect for organizations desiring to developing its managers and leaders to create a powerful succession plan throughout the organization so it will have “championship bench-strength”
The ideal participants from your organization for this type of program include:
- Senior leaders and executives desirous of creating a high performance culture that gets better results with less stress
- Up and coming managers or leaders that need to understand how to more effectively lead and motivate others
- Those formally responsible for assessing and managing the performance of others
- Anyone responsible for managing organizational change, merger/acquisition, culture integration, etc.
If you’d like to begin leading your organization like a Champion, the best way to get started is with a Leadership Communication Strategy Session. Click this link to learn more about how a Leadership Communication Strategy Session can make a difference in your confidence as a leader and the results you achieve through others.