We’ve Worked With Clients’ Whose:
- Employees struggle understanding that change is the only constant in life and have trouble adapting to growth strategies
- Employees were resisting the change needed to adapt to new technology
- Employees were resisting a change brought about by a redefined job description and performance expectations based on the new economy
- Managers who weren’t effectively communicating change initiatives thus causing fear, uncertainty and doubt throughout the work environment
- Leaders were not communicating about an organization’s future and employee were hearing about things through rumor and the media and the leaders were wondering why productivity and morale was suffering.
To help you help your employees manage environmental and organizational change, we would:
- Assess the level of change and disruption of your change initiative
- Assess the impact it might have on different levels of employees throughout the organization
- Identify specific strategies and methodologies to apply to the process to gain buy-in and commitment as best as possible depending on the situation
- Evaluate the relationship between an organization’s expressed values vs. its behavioral values
- Evaluate how an organization’s leaders communicate to employees to glean feedback and gain insights from employees most impacted by the change initiative.
To Help Your Organization to Develop and Maintain “Championship” Culture During a Change Initiative, We Would…
- Identify effective, efficient strategies tailored to your situation that will allow your leaders and your teams to communicate with each other so to navigate the change initiative in the best possible manner
- Provide cost effective options for you to implement these trust building strategies and methodologies.
How We Would Initially Work Together:
- We would start with a frank discussion to jointly identify the specific objectives you would want us to help you achieve
- Together we would identify the specific ways we would measure the progress towards the achievement of those objectives so we know we are on course (or so we can make adjustments to ensure we achieve our project objectives
- Agree on the overall value and the ultimate purpose behind achieving the objectives so together we maintain focus and motivation to implement the initiatives despite challenges and resistance sure to come up along the way.
- Apply our 4-Step “Champion Organization” Development Process that includes:
- Philosophy and Values Alignment
- Strategy Development
- Tactical Orientation
- Implementation Auditing
The Best, Low-Risk Way to Get Started:
Our methodology is based on 28 years in leading successful business teams, the first 20 of those years were in professional baseball management where the fundamental concepts of the “Champion Organization” philosophy and methodology was developed.
I recommend you get started by downloading our free white paper report “The 3 Leadership Strategies Champion Organizations Master That Too Many Leaders Take for Granted.”
This is the place for you to start because these are the 3 fundamentals any organization must apply to be successful. It is within these three strategies that we would craft the change initiative so that everyone win.
When you read and listen to the report you will learn that…
- A Powerful Vision and Strategy is the very best way the create buy-in and commitment you need to navigate any change initiative.
- A Performance Management and Accountability System will provide both positive and constructive feedback to coach the resistant team members through the change so they will feel supported during the transition.
- Leadership and Teamwork Development Throughout an organization is another way team members can see the end of the tunnel of the change initiative and have others to lean on for support as the transition takes hold.
…making them vital to being able to create a high-performing, highly-motivated and high-trust work environment.
These are the same strategies applied by every Championship athletic team and high performing business organization. Now you can apply them to your organization when you complete the order form below to download this FREE REPORT today:
“The 3 Strategies of Champion Organizations: The Secrets to Creating a Motivating Work that Delivers Champion Level Results!”