There are a lot of reasons employees may come to work with poor attitudes, have low morale and are unmotivated.
You are probably like many business leaders we work with who have tried a lot of expensive and ineffective strategies to improve employee attitudes, morale and motivation.
If you are tired and frustrated with trying to figure out how to create a positive work environment with a highly engaged team of employees then you’ve come to the right place.
There is a secret formula for motivating employees that most organizational leaders do not know. When I ask my clients before they become clients if they know the secret formula, they look at me like a deer in headlights.
But it is vital to know, understand and apply. It is so important I am going to share it with you here:
Employees’ Aspiration + Leaders’ Inspiration =
(for a more detailed explanation of this vital organizational motivation formula and
for a free downloadable assessment click here)
And, the above formula has helped many of my clients frustrated with unmotivated employees with poor attitudes and morale, but…
We’ve Worked With Clients Whose Employees:
- Continually drop the ball and fail to follow through on commitments
- “Throw their teammates under the bus”
- Are resistant to organizational change related to adapting to new technology, onew policies, procedures, etc.
- Are resistant to organizational change related to adjustments in job expectations for which they were originally hired
- Become defensive when offered constructive feedback on their performance
- Need continual prodding to fulfill even the basic requirements of their jobs
- Have actively proclaimed “its not my job” when asked by a teammate or supervisor to do something outside of their job description
If You Are Experiencing Any or All of the Above This Is How We Can Help:
- Identify the true cause of the problems
- Identify effective, efficient and ever-lasting strategies to create a high-morale, high-performance work environment
- Provide high-value options that maximize your return on investment and fit within your budget to implement a program that will have long-term positive impact and results for your company
How We Would Initially Work Together:
- We would start with a frank discussion to jointly identify the specific objectives you would want us to help you achieve
- Together we would identify the specific ways we would measure the progress towards the achievement of those objectives so we know we are on course (or so we can make adjustments to ensure we achieve our project objectives
- Agree on the overall value and the ultimate purpose behind achieving the objectives so together we maintain focus and motivation to implement the initiatives despite challenges and resistance sure to come up along the way.
- Apply our 4-Step “Champion Organization” Development Process that includes:
- Philosophy and Values Alignment
- Strategy Development
- Tactical Orientation
- Implementation Auditing
The Best, Low-Risk Way To Get Started:
Our methodology is based on 28 years in leading successful business teams, the first 20 of those years were in professional baseball management where the fundamental concepts of the “Champion Organization” philosophy and methodology was developed.
I recommend you get started by downloading our free white paper and MP3 audio report “The 3 Leadership Strategies Champion Organizations Master That Too Many Leaders Take for Granted.”
When you read and listen to the report you will learn that…
- A Powerful Vision and Strategy is the very best way the create buy-in and commitment you need from employees and team members for your organization to consistently perform at a high-level.
- A Personnel and Performance Management and Accountability System is what allows high-performing organizations to maintain high-levels of buy-in and commitment over the long-term while developing employees for the future
- Leadership and Teamwork Development Throughout an organization is what makes Champion Organizations special because it creates a culture that is self-sustaining because everyone has, and takes responsibility for the culture and environment in which they work, thus making all three strategies…
…are vital to being able to create teams of employees throughout your organization that are high-performing, highly-motivated, and engaged in their work and in helping the organization achieve its Vision and Purpose.
These are the same strategies applied by every Championship athletic team and high performing business organization. Now you can apply them to your organization when you complete the order form below to download this free report today:
“The 3 Strategies of Champion Organizations: The Secrets to Creating a Motivating Work that Delivers Champion Level Results!”