There are three reasons why organizational leaders continue to struggle with developing teamwork at all levels of their organization:
- There is no compelling reason (incentive) for employees to work together
- The focus on the ‘team performance’ is misguided so individual team members fail to understand how their contribution makes a difference to the team effort
- Teamwork is not identified as a priority until after it was desired so team members do not see it as important and are expected to take initiative on their own to make it happen.
You are probably like many business leaders we work with that desire to have their employees work as a team across desks, departments, divisions.
In studying the best business and non-profit organizations and comparing them to the best performing athletic teams we’ve found three common strategies that create teams that perform like “Champions.”
We believe they are the three strategies “Champion Organizations Master That Too Many Leaders Take for Granted:”
- A Power Vision and Strategy
- A Personnel and Performance Management and Accountability System
- Leadership and Teamwork Development Throughout
To Help You Create High-Performing “Champion” Caliber Teams Throughout Your Organization We Would…
- Identify the true cause of the problems
- Identify effective, efficient and ever-lasting strategies that will allow you to recruit employees that can become high-performing team members
- Provide cost effective options for you to implement a systematic approach that will allow you to recruit, develop, lead and retain high-performing team members.
How We Would Initiatially Work Together:
- We would start with a frank discussion to jointly identify the specific objectives you would want us to help you achieve
- Together we would identify the specific ways we would measure the progress towards the achievement of those objectives so we know we are on course (or so we can make adjustments to ensure we achieve our project objectives
- Agree on the overall value and the ultimate purpose behind achieving the objectives so together we maintain focus and motivation to implement the initiatives despite challenges and resistance sure to come up along the way.
- Apply our 4-Step “Champion Organization” Development Process that includes:
- Implementation Auditing
- Philosophy and Values Alignment
- Strategy Development
- Tactical Orientation
The Best, Low-Risk Way to Get Started:
Our methodology is based on 28 years in leading successful business teams, the first 20 of those years were in professional baseball management where the fundamental concepts of the “Champion Organization” philosophy and methodology was developed.
I recommend you get started by learning more about “The 3 Leadership Strategies Champion Organizations Master That Too Many Leaders Take for Granted” by downloading our free white paper and MP3 audio report.
When you read and listen to the report you will learn that…
- A Power Vision and Strategy is the very best way the create buy-in and commitment you need from employees and team members for your organization to consistently perform at a high-level.
- A Personnel and Performance Management and Accountability System is what allows high-performing organizations to maintain high-levels of buy-in and commitment over the long-term while developing employees for the future
- Leadership and Teamwork Development Throughout an organization is what makes Champion Organizations special because it creates a culture that is self-sustaining because everyone has, and takes responsibility for the culture and environment in which they work, thus making all three strategies…
…making them vital to being able to create a high-performing, highly-motivated and engaged work environment.
These are the same strategies applied by every Championship athletic team and high performing business organization. Now you can apply them to your organization when you complete the order form below to download this free report today: