We’ve Worked With Clients’ Who:
- Identified ‘communication’ as a significant challenge in their organization
- Had pockets of poor morale throughout their organization because “communication” was causing them to feel ‘left out’
- Wanted to improve teamwork
- Knew “communication” issues were a problem but had been unable to identify the specifics or how to fix them
- Had high employee turnover rates, or were losing key employees but couldn’t identify the cause
- Were frustrated because employee performance issues were not being properly addressed, and when they were they caused conflict, fear and resentment instead of improving attitudes, morale and performance.
To help you institute a culture of Positive Influence we would:
- Identify the reasons and causes of the organization’s performance and communication challenges
- Identify specific ways positive influencing communication skills can improve employee morale, employee motivation and organizational performance.
- Evaluate the relationship between an organization’s expressed values vs. its behavioral values
- Evaluate how performance feedback is applied and communicated
- Assess the organization’s leadership’s approach to the only two ways leaders can influence team members
To Help Your Organization to Begin Influencing Like a “Champion” We Would…
- Identify the true cause of the problems
- Identify effective, efficient and ever-lasting strategies that will allow your leaders and your teams to communicate better than ever
- Provide cost effective options for you to implement these executive/leadership coaching solutions
How We Would Initially Work Together:
- We would start with a frank discussion to jointly identify the specific objectives you would want us to help you achieve
- Together we would identify the specific ways we would measure the progress towards the achievement of those objectives so we know we are on course (or so we can make adjustments to ensure we achieve our project objectives
- Agree on the overall value and the ultimate purpose behind achieving the objectives so together we maintain focus and motivation to implement the initiatives despite challenges and resistance sure to come up along the way.
- Apply our 4-Step “Champion Organization” Development Process that includes:
- Philosophy and Values Alignment
- Strategy Development
- Tactical Orientation
- Implementation Auditing
The Best, Low-Risk Way to Get Started:
Our methodology is based on 28 years in leading successful business teams, the first 20 of those years were in professional baseball management where the fundamental concepts of the “Champion Organization” philosophy and methodology was developed.
I recommend you get started by learning about The 7 Deadliest Sins of Leadership & Workplace Communication which outlines the most common leadership communication mistakes that get in the way of organization morale, motivation and performance.
If these 7 common mistakes are occurring in your organization, positive influence cannot take place, so this free report is a great place to start.
When you read and listen to the report you will learn…
- There are 7 common mistakes leaders make, or allow to happen in their organizations that cause significant problems
- About client case studies that identify specific solutions for each of the 7 sins that you can apply to your organizational communication issues immediately
- Specific interpersonal communication and team communication exercises to begin improving your organizational and leadership communication challenges today.
These communication mistakes are being made every day in every organization and are killing employee engagement, employee productivity, and employee morale and motivation.
Complete the form below to access this FREE REPORT The 7 Deadliest Sins of Leadership & Workplace Communication and download it today to begin transforming the leadership communication in your organization: