We’ve Worked With Clients’ Whose:
- Employees engaged in shouting matches in public office areas
- Leaders yelled at employees on public job-sites
- Employees regularly “threw their teammates under the bus” to make themselves look good at others’ expense
- Managers avoided performance reviews or giving feedback to direct reports on job performance because it always led to an highly charged confrontational conversation
To help you create (or rebuild) trust in your organization and team, we would initially (every situation is different and based on our inititial discussion we would apply some, all or none of these strategies below):
- Assess the level of trust in your organization and between team members at the various and appropriate levels
- Identify the reasons and causes of the organization’s lack of trust
- Identify specific strategies and methodologies to begin the process of rebuilding trust
- Evaluate the relationship between an organization’s expressed values vs. its behavioral values (this is always a factor in the level of trust in organizations)
- Evaluate how performance feedback is applied and communicated (another key factor in the level of trust in organizations)
To Help Your Organization to Develop “Championship” Levels of Trust, We Would…
- Identify the true cause of the problems
- Identify effective, efficient and ever-lasting strategies tailored to your situation that will allow your leaders and your teams to trust each other better than ever
- Provide cost effective options for you to implement these trust building strategies and methodologies.
How We Would Initially Work Together:
- We would start with a frank discussion to jointly identify the specific objectives you would want us to help you achieve
- Together we would identify the specific ways we would measure the progress towards the achievement of those objectives so we know we are on course (or so we can make adjustments to ensure we achieve our project objectives
- Agree on the overall value and the ultimate purpose behind achieving the objectives so together we maintain focus and motivation to implement the initiatives despite challenges and resistance sure to come up along the way.
- Apply our 4-Step “Champion Organization” Development Process that includes:
- Philosophy and Values Alignment
- Strategy Development
- Tactical Orientation
- Implementation Auditing
The Best, Low-Risk Way to Get Started:
Our methodology is based on 28 years in leading successful business teams, the first 20 of those years were in professional baseball management where the fundamental concepts of the “Champion Organization” philosophy and methodology was developed.
I recommend you get started by downloading our free white paper report “The 3 Leadership Strategies Champion Organizations Master That Too Many Leaders Take for Granted.”
This is the place for you to start because I’ve learned over the years that inconsistent application of these 3 Strategies is often times the root cause of a breakdown of trust in a work environment. Athletic teams (even the unsuccessful ones) are 1000% better at applying these three strategies than more business and non-profit organizations.
When you read and listen to the report you will learn that…
- A Powerful Vision and Strategy is the very best way the create buy-in and commitment you need to build trust between employees and organizational leaders, and between all team members as it is much easier to ‘trust’ others if there is strong belief everyone is on the same page.
- A Personnel and Performance Management and Accountability System must be consistently and fairly applied in order for trust to thrive. Many organizations do this both poorly and inconsistently and is a major cause of a breakdown of trust.
- Leadership and Teamwork Development Throughout an organization is the primary thing many of my clients wish they had before we ever met. Often times it is the reason we met and the reasons for us to begin working together. Organizational leadership and teamwork can only develop when high-levels of trust are present but there are things within the strategies of developing leadership and teamwork in an organization that must be applied properly to reinforce the other 2 strategies in this report, so that trust can thrive.
…making them vital to being able to create a high-performing, highly-motivated and high-trust work environment.
These are the same strategies applied by every Championship athletic team and high performing business organization. Now you can apply them to your organization when you complete the order form below to download this FREE REPORT today:
“The 3 Strategies of Champion Organizations: The Secrets to Creating a Motivating Work that Delivers Champion Level Results!”