“This program is a must for companies, it will stop poor management before it begins or fix poor management problems if they’re already impacting a company’s culture!”
Ken Dwyer, Account Service Manager
Ethan Allen Personnel – Poughkeepsie,NY
“Teamwork” is the Holy Grail of organizational and business success!
Unfortunately true “teamwork” only occurs in very rare instances!
We are on a mission to change that and create high-performing teams in every organization we can find.
But, first you have to understand “The Myth of Teamwork…” which states that…
Teamwork isn’t really “team” work but a group of individuals performing their individual roles and fulfilling their individual responsibilities so that the team can succeed.
You see, we believe there is an “I” in team!
Unless and until organizational leaders embrace that concept they are doomed to continue to struggle and be frustrated with a lack of teamwork in their organizations.
It takes three strategies to create a high-performing team and I’ve written about them in a white paper titled, “The 3 Leadership Strategies Champion Organizations Master that Too Many Leaders Take for Granted.”
If you are an organizational leader struggling to get team members to:
- help their co-workers get work done
- embrace organizational change and help each other through it
- share resources for the betterment of the overall organization
- to think globally and not just parochially about their little piece of the world
- end their selfish and sometimes egotistical attitudes
Then you must implement “The 3 Leadership Strategies Champion Organizations Master that Too Many Leaders Take for Granted.”
Chances are you are already doing those three strategies at one level or another but I can guarantee they are not being implemented as thoroughly and consistently as they need to be to create a culture of teamwork.
Those three strategies have been proven to create a high-performing organization with high-levels of teamwork based on trust at all levels of an organization. They’ve been proven at the highest levels of athletic competition in Major League and Olympic sports across the globe.
Why not implement proven strategies that are presented being implemented by the most successful athletic teams and the most successful for-profit and not-for-profit organizations worldwide.
To help you with those and many other leadership initiatives, we would:
- Identify effective, efficient strategies tailored to your situation that will allow your leaders and your teams to communicate with each other so to navigate the change initiative in the best possible manner
- Provide cost effective options for you to implement these trust building strategies and methodologies.
How We Would Initially Work Together:
- We would start with a frank discussion to jointly identify the specific objectives you would want us to help you achieve
- Together we would identify the specific ways we would measure the progress towards the achievement of those objectives so we know we are on course (or so we can make adjustments to ensure we achieve our project objectives
- Agree on the overall value and the ultimate purpose behind achieving the objectives so together we maintain focus and motivation to implement the initiatives despite challenges and resistance sure to come up along the way.
We would also apply our 4-Step “Champion Organization” Development Process that includes:
- Philosophy and Values Alignmen
- Strategy Development
- Tactical Orientation
- Implementation Auditing
The Best, Low-Risk Way to Get Started:
Our methodology is based on 28 years in leading successful business teams, the first 20 of those years were in professional baseball management where the fundamental concepts of the “Champion Organization” philosophy and methodology was developed.
I recommend you get started by downloading our free white paper report “The 3 Leadership Strategies Champion Organizations Master That Too Many Leaders Take for Granted.”
This is the place for you to start because these are the 3 fundamentals any organization must apply to be successful.
When you read and listen to the report you will learn that…
- A Powerful Vision and Strategy is where leaders of Champion Organizations always begin, and how to effectively communicate it to the masses.
- A Personnel and Performance Management and Accountability System is a must be to be able to attract and retain high-performing team members.
- Leadership and Teamwork Development Throughout an organization is how Champion Leaders develop a succession plan at every level of the organization and allows people to develop to their highest capabilities and potential.
This component, when combined with the other two strategies allows organizational leaders to let go of micro-managing and reduces the need for fire-fighting and crisis management. Others in the organization have more confidence to step in to their more clearly defined roles at higher levels and make decisions to solve problems before they get to the C-suite.
…making them vital to being able to create a high-performing, highly-motivated and high-trust work environment that obtains outstanding results for your bottom line.
These are the same strategies applied by every Championship athletic team and high performing business organization. Now you can apply them to your organization when you complete the order form below to download this free report today:
“The 3 Strategies of Champion Organizations: The Secrets to Creating a Motivating Work that Delivers Champion Level Results!”